With deepening of its medical reform, China has strengthened its supervision over the pharmaceutical industry and is proposing increasingly stricter requirements for pharmaceutical enterprises and medical device enterprises. We provide related trainings to help these enterprises improve their professional technologies and quality control capability.
- Quality directors, department managers, safety management and related professional technicians and key salespersons of pharmaceutical enterprises and medical device enterprises, employees taking work including inspections, quality control, sterility tests and environmental monitoring in medical device enterprises, etc.
- Skill qualification trainings for measuring device internal calibration persons, food inspectors, etc.
- Changes of EU new regulations MDR & MDD (93/42/EEC) and CE certification techniques
- APQP&CP (advanced product quality planning & control plan)
- TQM (total quality management)
- Quality management system
- Production plan and material control
- Medical device clean room, process water and validation technologies & microbiological tests and clean room tests
- Laboratory management and testing technologies
- GB2828 Sampling inspection standard
For more information, please visit the website of our quality college.