Our “Electronic Product Quality Reliability” training enables trainees to learn the design flow of electronic product reliability and the electronic product hardware design and reliability analysis techniques for purposes of significant improvement of system design quality and reliability. Besides, it can help enterprises improve the quality of software, hardware, devices and complete electronic products.
Employees engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, quality management and project management of electronic products, electrical appliances and electrotechnical products, professional product and equipment reliability engineers and test engineers and their supervisors, the senior management, technologists, quality engineers, reliability engineers and failure analysis technicians in technically innovative fields such as electronic information, mechatronics, electrical appliances, etc.
- Component and device selection and quality control technologies
- Electronic product practical reliability design and testing technologies
- Reliability technology trainings
- Failure analysis technique and classic cases of electronic components and devices
- Electronic assembly process quality reliability
- Analysis and implementation of GJB151B and 1389
- EMC requirements and testing method of devices
For more information, please visit the website of our quality college.